Coulor

Saturday, April 30, 2011

The World of Teething

So has anyone ever told you that teething is oh so exhausting?! I mean I know I was warned, but let me tell you that it's wearing on this new mommy something awful! In staying with my green ways I have lots of homeopathic ways to help him as he teeths. Gavin started teething at about 2 months old and has on and off now for the last 6 1/2 months now. I used orajel just for a short period of time and now he just panics lol! So one try and he didn't care for it so we use a chamomile based drop and it really does help. He will grab anything he can at that moment and just gnaw on it and I'll tell you that if he grabs a finger, look out! It hurts, kinda feels like he's about to break your finger he bites so hard!

Well on to my next ordeal.....he's starting to throw tantrums. My sweet angel is throwing tantrums?! Who knew that this early my sweet little man could do that! Pretty much if he's not allowed to crawl and get into everything he starts screaming at mommy and proceeds to get snotty and overworked. Which then makes a baby that has a problem breathing and has the world's snottiest nose which I have to admit I giggle at him! I will tell you that it's not all giggles and smiles; my patience has been wearing thin the last 2 days because I'm so exhausted with the teething and him getting up 2-5 times every night now. Pray for me that I keep my sanity through it all because mommy is so tired from my sweet angel who's now a teething, tantrum throwing busy body! 

I will tell you that I love this sweet little guy! He's my heart and my world, I wouldn't trade him for the world ;o)

Happy Reading,
LGMM

No comments:

Post a Comment