Coulor

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trying to be Green

Alright mommies out there everywhere....how hard is it to really be green? Well let me answer that for you. It's pretty darn hard! For a long time I was using cloth diapers then I'd go through a period where it was disposables....well I'm here to say that I'm back to using my cloth diapers and it's really not as hard as people think it is!

Whether you have a stash of 40 cloth diapers or a stash of 10, any little bit helps out environment! Just think the savings you get when you're not having to buy disposables all the time! I just wish I would've figured out my groove way before now when my son is 10 months, but hey it's not always easy doing this. I usually just use one disposable a day now at night because he's a heavy wetter and I haven't quite figured that out with a cloth diaper yet! And some days he may use 2-3 if we are out and about.

So what's in my stash?
-6 gdiapers which I love! I'm able to restuff these at least 2-3 times unless it's a messy diaper so this makes for not as much laundry!
-one Fuzzibunz OS diaper that I love as well!
-2 Thirsty Duo Diapers that are amazing!
-1 Happy Heiny Diaper OS that rocks as well.
-one trainer pant by Thirsty, but it's too big for him right now so we don't get to use them.

So again I say just 10 cloth diapers and that puts you doing laundry every 1-2 days which isn't bad with all the new HE machines we have now. They use less water which again is another Green savings! I also wanted to pass on that I will becoming a Cloth Diaper consultant soon so if you or anyone you know uses cloth diapers and would love a friendly person to purchase from I'm that mommy! I've been in Sales for most of my life and I've been there on the learning curve with cloth diapers so I know what you're going through!

Here's to being Greener!

No comments:

Post a Comment