Coulor

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I Feel Like Curry Chicken Tonight!

So I had great intentions to have a delicious meal of Curry Chicken served over brown rice when Clay came home tonight. Well that was NOT what happened!

I put all the ingredients in the crock pot around 12:30, went to go get lunch and head over to check on my dad after his surgery. All I could think about was the sweet smell of Curry when I got home. Boy I just worked myself up to how I was going to walk into the kitchen and be bombarded by this beautiful aroma of sweet spices. Well I drive up, getting myself ready for this aroma.....and guess what!!

I open the kitchen door and do I smell Curry?! NO!! I run to the crock pot in a panic because 4 hours later there's raw chicken in the crock pot with no smell of those sweet aromas!! My heart just sank, not only because I didn't get greeted by this smell I was expecting and I was hoping that the chicken didn't go bad. Well luckily for me the chicken was still semi-frozen! Well needless to say we have Curry Chicken for dinner tomorrow and I've gotten to enjoy the sweet aroma of Curry since then!

LGMM

No comments:

Post a Comment