Coulor

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Baby On The Go

Man do I have a very active child! He just goes and goes, and goes some more! Hmmmm...maybe like the Energizer Bunny?! Well we are still having random Gantrums here and there! This little boy will not take naps like he used to. I will tell you that I'll be researching lots of great healthy crock pot recipes because this little guy is going to be keeping me on my feet!

If anyone ever told you that you'd lose weight once your children become mobile...I really think they may be on to something! I think that once my eating is even more healthy and I'm back into my routine of the gym, the pounds will drop because he doesn't stop the whole day until it's bed time! Even then it's a Gantrum from time to time! He'll just stand up in his crib and have his Gantrum and then finally wear himself out!

I need to figure out a way to wear him out quite easily?! Any suggestions from my fellow moms out there on how to do this with a 9 almost 10 month old?

Enjoy reading! I'm on a role now! Here's to some great blog posts soon!
Cheers,
LGMM

No comments:

Post a Comment