Coulor

Monday, May 23, 2011

Crunchy Mom

What's in a name.....

So I'm a Crunchy Mom. Yesterday I showed a house with drool all over my right boob from Gavin chewing on me and I realized that somehow during my day I ended up with 4 tiny holes in the bottom of my shirt! Luckily the people I was working with are my friends or this Crunchy Mom may have been in some trouble!

What exactly is a Crunchy Mom you may ask? Well a crunchy mom is one that has been out in public with spit up, drool, baby food, maybe some pee or poo on you! I'm not saying it's a bad thing, it's just one of those things that you just can't help sometimes. Being a mom just involves turning the other cheek sometimes and not caring what that person in line is thinking of the odd spots or stains on your clothes lol! Now the name "Crunchy" sounds awful, but it's really not in these terms. I mean how many of you moms have gone out like this with something on our clothes, even just thrown your hair in a quick ponytail and no make up because it's just one of those days?!

If you said no, hmmmm....you may be lying to yourself ;o) I will admit that these days, make up has not been my top priority like it used to be. When you have a baby on the go, that doesn't really leave you much time for a lot. Now if he's down for a nap and I'm able to get my shower in, dry my hair and he's still asleep, then yes a quick run of make up is for me! But to all you fellow Crunchy moms out there! It's really not so bad being "Crunchy", sometimes there's just not enough time in a day for those luxuries I once enjoyed!

Cheers,
LGMM

No comments:

Post a Comment